How to change language in Vkontakte | VK English version
Hey, Bro! Many users ask – “how can I change the language from Russian to English in Vkontakte?” Is there an English version if VK website or mobile app? Yes, you can easily change the language in VK both on PC and on smartphone. So, I’ll show you, how to change language in Vkontakte!
How to change language on VK
First, let’s see how to change language on VK on a computer. You need to:
- Login, then click the arrow symbol near your nickname and choose “Настройки” tab (it means “Settings”);
- On the next page click ”Изменить” in the last line and choose English;
- After this the English version will be activated;
Then you can change the language in VK when you want. Just click “Settings” and choose the language you need at the bottom of the page;
How do you change the language in VK app
And how do you change the language in VK app? Unfortunately, you cannot change language in the VK mobile app. But you can use mobile version of Vkontakte website – just open m.vk.com. And then do the following:
- Open left-side menu and choose the tab with gear icon at the bottom of the screen;
- Then open the first tab “Учетная запись”;
- After that change the language in the form wright under the date zone form;
- Choose English (or the language you need) and finally tap the button “Сохранить”.
Following the steps above you can easily change the language in VK and enable Vkontakte English version both on PC and on smartphone. Hey, Bro! Read also, how to change your name in VK!