Creating Instagram Story with multiple photos | several pics Stories
Hey, Bro! Going to post an Instagram story with multiple photos at once? Insta allows you to add many different photos and pics to one story at once. You can also add a new photo to already published story. But how to create an Insta story using multiple photos or upload? Let’s talk about creating an Instagram Story with multiple photos!
How to upload multiple photos to Instagram Stories
First, I’ll show you, how to upload multiple photos to one Instagram Story. Of course, it’s better to take photos in advance, to upload them from your smartphone gallery. And then you need:
- Open your profile in app and tap the plus symbol;
- Swipe up to open Gallery and select multiple photos you want;
- Then tap the “Next” button. After that you can edit each photo, add some filters, emoji, GIFS, text etc. And tap “Next” again;
- Finally, tap “Share” to publish your Story, all the photos will be uploaded at once.
The story will disappear after 24 hours, just as one photo story. Of course, you can save your Stories in your archive, or keep your favourite stories on your profile in the Story Highlights.
How to add a new photo to already published Instagram story
To add a new photo to already published story in Instagram you need:
- Open the story and swipe up. Tap the camera symbol to add new photo;
- Shoot a new photo or select from your gallery and tap “Your story” at the left bottom corner of the screen;
- The photo will be uploaded and added to the published story.
Following the steps above you can easily add a photo to the Instagram story that you have published before.