How to customize Facebook group link | change id (URL address)
Hey bro! When you create a Facebook group, it has a long id full of numbers. And this is not exactly what attracts new members. Your Facebook group id must match the name of the group or something else, but definitely should not consist of only one number. So, it’s better to change your group id. And I will show you how to customize Facebook group link in 2019!
How to create a custom URL for a Facebook group
How to create a custom URL for your Facebook group? It’s quite easy. For this you need:
- Open your FB group, click “More” under the cover pic and select “Edit Group Settings”;
- Find the “Web Address” tab on the next page and click the “Set Up Address” button;
- Enter the name you want to and click “Customize Address”;
- Your Facebook group link will be changed immediately. Check it in the browser address bar.
Now you know how to customize Facebook group URL address. But be careful! Once your group has more than 5 000 members you won’t be able to customize the address again. And you can’t change your Facebook group name in the mobile app.
- How to view your Facebook profile as someone else (as the public)
- How to delete or archive your Facebook group