How to fix error 0x0175dcbb Sims 3 | correct
“Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)” says Windows sometimes, when you try to launch The Sims 3 (Sims 4) or some other games on PC.
Don’t panic, it’s a common problem, and I’ll show you the solution. So, let’s see, how to fix error 0x0175dcbb on your computer!
What causes error 0x0175dcbb?
As Captain Obvious says “you can’t solve the problem if you don’t know the reasons caused it.” So let’s see them. There are 2 main reasons of this error:
- Lack of necessary system library files, Net Framework, DirectX;
- Installed mods.
In fact, the second reason is even more common. Many users often feel bored of the basic version the game and install different mods, which sometimes leads to file conflict.
How to fix error 0x0175dcbb Sims 3
To fix The Sims 3 error 0x0175dcbb try one of these ways:
- turn off the antivirus and start the game on behalf of the computer administrator;
- remove all installed add-ons and clean the system registry using Ccleaner (or another soft);
- update video card drivers on its manufacturer’s website;
- update Net Framework and Visual C ++ on Microsoft official website;
- remove and install the game again.
Generally hope you’ll never face this problem while playing The Sims 3.
So, now you know how to correct error 0x0175dcbb in Sims 3! Also read, How to view your Facebook profile as someone else or the public does!