How to block someone on Telegram | ban certain person
Hey,Bro! The creators of Telegram take care about the comfort of their users and add the ability to ban annoying users. To ban a certain person on Telegram you need to add him or her to the black list. So I will show you how to block someone on Telegram!
How to ban a certain user on Telegram in 5 steps
Well, to block a certain user on Telegram just follow this simple guide:
- Step 1. Tap the three-lin button in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu, and then select ‘Settings’ tab;
- Step 2. Then select the ‘Privacy and Security’ tab;
- Step 3. Tap on the ‘Blocked Users’ to open your Telegram black list;
- Step 4. Tap on the ‘Block user’ button on the next screen to select the certain person you want to ban;
- Step 5. On the next screen just select the certain person you want to blacklist and tap on ‘Block user’;
After that user won’t be able to contact with you, send you messages and view you status.
You can block not only the users you have chat with, but also users from your phone’s contact list, or users whose number is not saved in your contact list.
To ban the user whose number is not saved in your contact list just open Telegram black list and open the search form – here you can find the user by her or his name.