Error Code CE-34878-0 on Playstation 4 – how to fix
Hey, Bro! Sony Playstation 4 users often complain about the appearance of error Code CE-34878-0. Therefore, in this article, we analyze why this error occurs and how to fix Error Code CE-34878-0 on Playstation 4!
The reasons for the error Code CE-34878-0
The CE code is assigned to general and other faults. Namely CE-34878-0 indicates an application error. Solution recommendation – program restart. The only problem is that rebooting does not solve anything and at a certain point the game still crashes.
The error Code CE-34878-0 occurs most often in games:
- Uncharted 4;
- Tom Clancy’s The Division;
- Watch Dogs 2;
- Dragon Age and some others.
Fixing the Error Code CE-34878-0 on Playstation 4
The solution to this problem is possible in several ways. First of all, you need to make sure your console has the latest system software updates. To do this you need:
- Open the PlayStation home screen, select “Settings” and then select “System Software Update”;
- If updates are available, select “Update” and wait for the update to download;
- After the download is complete, select ‘Downloads’ in the pop-up window to update your console system software.
An effective method to fix this error is to delete all game files and reinstall it.
Sometimes simple deleting doesn’t help, in this case you can do the following:
- completely remove the problematic application;
- start installing the game again, but always without add-ons;
- pause updates;
- wait until the game is installed;
- start the game;
- only then start the update.
- Open “Settings” and go to the “Devices” directory;
- Select “PlayStation Camera” from the list;
- Turn off the ability to recognize faces;
- Disconnect the accessory from the console.