Badoo: how to delete account | remove profile on PC
Today each of us has several accounts in different social networks, for example Badoo com. It is not surprising that some users get bored or simply no longer need to use any of the social networks, and they are looking for how to delete profile forever or deactivate account temporarily. So, in this article I will show you how to permanently delete your Badoo account!
Remove Badoo profile permanently
Hey Bro! To delete your Badoo account permanently, just follow a few simple steps:
- Step 1. Log in to your Badoo account and click on the button with the gear icon;
- Step 2. Scroll the page down and click on the link ‘Delete account’;
- Step 3. After that, you can choose what to do, for example, you can turn on silent mode or temporarily deactivate your account. To delete a profile, select “Delete your account permanently” and click ‘Continue’;
- Step 4. Tell why are you leaving Badoo. Just select one of the reasons, for example ‘I’m no longer single/dating’ and click ‘Continue’;
- Step 5. Badoo does does everything to make you change your mind, forcing you to answer the next stupid questions. Just select ‘I’m tired of online dating’ and click ‘Continue’;
- Step6. Next you need to enter your current password and the symbols and click ‘Delete my account’;
- After that your Badoo account will be deleted but not forever. Badoo gives you 30 days to change your mind and recover your profile!
You will also receive an email with a link to restore your Badoo profile.
How to delete your Badoo account on mobile phone? Well, it’s easier to log in to your account on computer and permanently remove your Badoo profile as shown in the instructions above!