How to send money on VK (Vkontakte)
Hey, Bro! Vkontakte allows you to send money to your friends, or you can ask your friends to send you some money by sending special request. And I’ll show you, how to send money on VK!
How to send money on VK
In fact, it’s quite easy. OK, let’s talk about how to send money to any of your friends in VK. What you need to do is:
- Login and open the profile of the right person. Click the three-dotted button below the user’s profile pic and select “Send money”;
- Then enter the amount you want to send, add a comment and click “Send money”;
- Now enter the card details and click the “Send” button;
Transferring funds may take a few seconds up to several days depending on your bank. There is no fee for transferring money (up to 75,000 rubles a month) from a Mastercard or Maestro payment card.
However, be very careful, Bro! The issuing bank may have its own fees, conditions and limits for transfers from card to card. Check your bank’s fees. If you use a credit card, please be aware of the following: your bank may consider it as a cash withdrawal and charge a commission, and the grace period for such operations is usually not extended.
And you have some questions about money transfers in VK, you can read FAQ or connect with support.
You also can to ask VK friends to send you money! To do this you need:
- Open the money transfer form just like in the instruction above, but then open the “money request” tab;
- Enter the amount you need, write a comment and send a request to your friend;
- Your friend will receive the money request in a private message!