Telegram: how to search messages and comments
Hey, Bro! I subscribe to various channels and sometimes comment on the content posted there, as well as reply to other users. So, how do I find my comments, messages and replies? Well, Telegram allows you to use some search filters to find all your chat messages and channel comments.
And I will show you, how to search messages and comments on Telegram!
How do I find my messages on Telegram group chat
To find your group chat messages on Telegram just follow this simple guide:
- Open chat;
- Tap on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Then tap on ‘Search’;
- After this tap on the human search icon;
- And enter your name (username) in the search field;
You will see your messages. You can use arrows to quickly switch and see all your messages in this chat.
Similarly, you can search for a specific person’s messages in a chat by simply entering his or her Telegrame username.
How to search comments of a specific person on a Telegram channel
If you need to search your comments or a specific person’s comments on a Telegram channel, then just do the following:
- Open the comment section of a post on the channel;
- Tap on search button in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Tap on the human search icon;
- Enter person’s username;
- You will see all comments of a certain person;
This function allows you to search all your comments and replies to other users on Telegram channel.
Hey, Bro! Telegram also allows to search for messages of a certain person on PC (in the desktop version). You just need to:
- Open chat;
- Click on the Search button;
- Then clich on the human search icon;
- And enter username or select the person from the list;
Now you know how to search for your group messages and channel comments on Telegram.