Xiaomi: how to turn on/off call waiting on Redmi Note, MI, Poco
Hey, Bro! Call waiting feature is available on every Android smartphone. Activating this function allows Android to send you other call notifications during an active call. This feature is enabled by default on android devices. But you can easily disable call waiting feature in the Call settings. So, I’ll show you how to turn on/off call waiting alerts on your Xiaomi (Redmi Note, MI, Poco).
How do I disable call waiting notifications on my Xiaomi
Well, you can deactivate call waiting alerts on your Xiaomi phone by a few simple steps:
- Open the call list on your smartphone;
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen;
- Then tap on the ‘Call waiting’ tab;
- Choose a SIM card (if Dual SIM, then you need to activate/deactivate call waiting for each SIM card);
- And switch on/off call waiting by moving the slider to the correct position.
That’s all! Following this simple instruction you can enable/disable call waiting notification on your Xiaomi smartphone. This guide also works for other Android phones.
Why call waiting is not working
Why call waiting is not working?
Bro, if you’ve received an error call waiting notification, or this feature does not work (but you have enabled it), contact your carrier to make sure this feature is supported.