Xiaomi: how to turn on/off call forwarding on Redmi Note, MI, Poco
Hey Bro! What helps you redirect or forward an incoming call to another phone number? Of course, call forwarding (or call divert) feature, and it is available on every Android and iOS smartphone. You can easily specify another phone number in the settings, to which all incoming calls will be redirected (or only those calls when your main number is unreachable or busy).
So I will show you how to turn on/off call forwarding on Xiaomi smartphones (Redmi Note, MI, Poco).
How to enable call divert on Xiaomi
Bro, you can enable or disable call divert feature on your Xiaomi smartphone in a few simple steps:
- Open your call list;
- Tap on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen;
- Then open the ‘Call forwarding’ tab;
- Choose a SIM card (if Dual SIM, you need to activate/deactivate call forwarding function for each SIM card);
- Select the option you need: when busy, unanswered, unreachable. Or you can turn on forwarding for each incoming call;
- Update or enter the phone number for call diversion. And here you can also turn call forwarding off.
That’s all! Following this guide you can easily turn on/off call forwarding on your Xioami smartphone. This instruction also works for other Android phones.