How to upload music to VK | add own audio Vkontakte
Hey, Bro! There are thousands of different songs and audio files in Vkontakte. But if you can’t find your favorite song, or just want to add your own audio file, you can just upload it. And I’ll show you, how to upload music to VK!
Uploading music to VK
By the way, maybe you’d like to know, how change language in VK!
Well, let’s continue. Uploading music to VK is quite easy. But you should remember you can upload audio tracks to Vkontakte only in desktop version. To add music to VK you need to:
- login and open the “Music” tab;
- click the cloud and arrow symbol button;
- read the uploading conditions in the next window and click “Select a file”;
- select an audio on your computer and upload it to VK.
The file will be successfully uploaded immediately, if it matches the rules:
- not exceed 200 MB and has to be in MP3 format;
- your audio file must not violate copyright laws.
Captain Obvious says “if you break the rules, the song won’t be uploaded.”
Also, you can create playlist and group songs as you want.
How to add music to your community (group) on VK
And how to add music to your community or group on VK? All you have to do is to click this icon:
And the file will appear in the group (and at the community wall).