Error WC-34737-4 on PS4 – how to fix
Some users, trying to buy something on PlayStation Store or during adding a new payment method, are faced with the message: “Card information is not valid: error WC-34737-4” on PS4.
At the moment, it is not known for certain about the reason of appearing the WC-34737-4 error on PS 4. It is not included in the official error database. There is no information about it on the Sony website.
In this article, we’ll look at some ways that have helped users with solving this problem.
WC-34737 Error PC4 – Solution:
- You should go to the payment settings and carefully check the entered data of the attached card. In addition to the name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code, you also need to go to the address settings and check the specified information. Ensure that the country and region of the cardholder’s billing information matches the country and region on the PSN account;
- For most users the method of adding a payment card through the site my.playstation.com helped to solve the problem with the error WC-34737-4 on PS4. You need to open website on a mobile phone or computer, not with the PSN interface. Then log into your account, go to billing information from the side menu, and attach a debit / credit card;
- For some users was helped a complete disconnection from the power supply of PlayStation for a short period: 1-2 minutes;
- You can purchase a Gift card with a digital code from retailers. For example, on Amazon;
- If the problem is not solved, you should contact Sony PlayStation support and describe in details the difficulties.