How to set speed dial on Xiaomi
Hey Bro! Do you want to set and use speed dial feature on your Xiaomi smartphone? You can easily add a contact to quick dial in the ‘Call Settings’. So I will show you how to set speed dial on Xiaomi (Redmi Note, Poco, MI)!
How do I set up speed dialing in Xiaomi: 2 ways
There are 2 ways to assign a contact to quick dial. The fastest way is to do this:
- Open your call list and tap on the number that you want to assign to any contact and hold your finger on the screen for a while;
- Tap “Yes” in the pop-up menu;
- And select the phone number you want to assign to this digit.
But what if you need to delete the assigned number and set another one for speed dialing on your Xiaomi? Just follow these simple steps:
- Open your call list;
- Tap on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen;
- Choose ‘Advanced settings’;
- And open ‘Quick dial’ tab on the next screen;
- Then just choose a speed dial number;
- And select the contact that will be assigned to quick dial.
Bro! This guide works for almost Android phones. If you need to change the assigned speed dial number on your Xiaomi, you can just open your quick dial, tap on the digit and delete the assigned phone number.
Then you can assign another phone number to the speed dial on your Xiaomi.